Mandel Media AB
SE 11 424 Stockholm
Tel: +46 (0)8 22 20 22
USt Ident Nr / VAT Nr: SE556777637101
Konzept, Design, Umsetzung
Skandinavien.live ist eine Mandel Media AB Produktion
Personal data and the handling of personal data
Personal data is any type of information that can be directly or indirectly related to a living individual. Typical personal data is a personal identification number, name and address.
Handling of personal data means all of actions made regarding personal data. Regardless if it is automatic or not. For example, collecting, registration, organizing, keeping and deleting of information.
Responsible for the handling of personal data
MANDEL Media AB, 556777-6371, 113 29 Stockholm is responsible for the company’s handling of personal data.
Personal data that we handle and the purpose
In order to keep people updated about our activities we send newsletters upon approval through email. We keep the email addresses in our software which is called Apsis and upon request we immediately remove the email address from our database.
Time of storage
We keep your personal data as long as needed for the purpose we have the data. This means that we treat your personal information as long as you are a subscriber to our newsletter.
We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event hosted by us as MANDEL without the expressed written permission of those included within the photographer/video. The photo/video may be used in publications or other media material produced or used by us including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, promotions, newsletters, magazines, websites etc.
If you attend an event by MANDEL and do not wish to have your image recorded for distribution please share this wish to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact email@example.com.
Protection of your personal data
We use safe systems to protect your integrity and the access to personal data. We have taken precautions to protect your personal data from illegal and unauthorized processing of the personal data we keep. Only the staff that need to process your personal data to fulfill the above mentioned purpose have access to the data.
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details such as the purpose of the data processing.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data, such as where our legal basis for the processing is your consent and you withdraw consent. If we shared your data with others, we will them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data with, so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ”block” the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contact with you. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the Swedish Privacy Protection Authority (Datainspektionen).